Patient Services for Air Medical Transportation
Angel MedFlight is a medical transportation leader in Patient Advocacy and Clinical Care Standards across the air ambulance industry. We work hand-in-hand with healthcare facilities around the country to ensure we are an extension of their clinical standards and protocols. Our unique partnerships with the leading healthcare facilities in the nation allow us to deliver best-in-class care to our patient population.
With Bedside-to-Bedside service, the Angel MedFlight team safely transports patients across the country and around the world, delivering unparalleled patient care – even beyond air medical transportation. We are a healthcare company first and foremost. Patient care is centric to our mission. Angel MedFlight provides comprehensive worldwide air ambulance service transferring critically ill or injured patients from around the world, offering specialized care.
Angel MedFlight’s exceptional service begins with our Flight Coordination team. When you call, you will speak with a Flight Coordinator dedicated to your specific air medical transport needs, who will explain every detail and answer any questions you may have, including about our Bedside-to-Bedside air ambulance service transfers.
Insurance & Preauthorization
Angel Medflight provides an in-house insurance team to assist with the medical insurance approval process. Their experience and knowledge is unrivaled in the medical air transportation industry. When appropriate, Angel MedFlight can appeal insurance benefit denials on the behalf of the patient.
Our One Touch Promise® to You
Angel MedFlight will commit all of our resources to guide the process from start to finish. Our team of compassionate experts in the fields of medicine, logistics, insurance law, and case management are your hands, eyes, and ears. At Angel MedFlight we focus on every step of the process, so you can focus your attention on what really matters… your patient, your friend, your loved one.
We are fully staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week – every day of the year – to answer any question you may have. No answering service, no complicated phone tree. Our dedicated patient advocates are here to help with your medical flight.
Why Angel MedFlight Is the Best Air Ambulance Company
- Our flight coordinators include registered nurses, paramedics and case managers. From the moment you place a call to us, you are in the hands of experienced healthcare and coordination professionals in air medical transportation.
- The Angel MedFlight medical crew is a team of compassionate, critical care flight nurses and paramedics who are all highly trained and experienced. They are committed to providing the highest standard of patient care.
- We coordinate all of the air and ground transportation necessary. Our team handles every detail to ensure that the patient’s medical jet transport is handled correctly and responsibly.
- Our aircraft provider flies meticulously maintained aircraft, and the flight crew is comprised of experienced pilots devoted to the safety and comfort of our patients.
- We work with the case managers and physicians at both the sending and receiving facilities to fully understand the clinical needs of each patient and ensure proper continuity of care. We are an extension of your physician team.
- We communicate directly with you and any family members to answer questions and address any concerns. We furnish a detailed itinerary and web link so that family members can follow the flight’s progress along the way.
How to Schedule
Having an ill or injured loved one is overwhelming, even without the added stress of managing the myriad of details needed for a successful medical transport. At Angel MedFlight, we understand and we can help. Every day, our Flight Coordinators arrange the safe transport of patients across the country and around the world.
ALL OF US
WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL MISSION
70-year-old Sandra Olsen traveled to Nairobi, Kenya as a volunteer on a medical mission. During a work-related trip to Uganda, Sandra was bitten by a mosquito. Approximately a week later, she went into shock with an altered mental state and suffered an overall loss of kidney function.
Benjamin Rye is one of America’s military elite – a physically strong, mentally tough, specially trained Army Ranger. He exemplifies courage, having proudly served his country on six tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. Ben’s toughest challenge, though, would begin on a stretch of road in Alabama.
Parents are the loving hands that guide us through childhood and steer us into the adult world. When they can no longer care for themselves or cannot be adequately cared for at home, it becomes imperative for their adult children to select a long-term care facility close by to monitor their treatment and ensure their comfort.
At the tender age of eight months, Lillian Trippe had just learned to crawl, and was busily exploring her Oregon surroundings. She was also setting out on a much more challenging journey – a fight against acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Last Mother’s Day is one Jessica Neri-Lucero would rather forget. It was just weeks after she had lost twin daughters during birth. This year, things are much, much different.